It wouldn’t be the end of another year without a wee Garage party at our sponsoring dealership West Coast Harley Davidson.
Not a Clyde Valley HOG event as such but I am sure you will identify a fair few “well-kent” faces in the audience for this event.
Around 150 guests were present to see the latest builds in the workshop, hear about the latest in Harley engine tuning from Don Performance, see the latest two custom creations to emerge from the West Coast “Custom Haus”, a pair of 131ci powered bikes, a Street Glide in a Harley #1 endowed Red and a Breakout in Black with a unique 1-3-1 playing card styled paint design and hear from some of the craftspeople engaged to bring these machines to life. Tom Hurley the bike upholstery master was there to give an insight into what goes into his hand crafted bike saddles, and Gavin Brown to tell us how much prep work and how many coats of paint go into the jaw-dropping creations he produces.
And of course there was time aplenty to speak to the team, discuss ideas, indulge in beer, burgers and Hot Dogs and have a browse at the bikes looking for new homes in the showroom.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Winterfest 2023Winterfest 2023 was held in Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow and yes!…there was a buffet! Around a hundred members and guests were in attendance on what … More Winterfest 2023
- CVH Ladies of Harley Strawberry Tea 2023A little later than last year and coinciding with the Halloween Hoe-down event at West Coast Harley Davidson, our wonderful Ladies of Harley served up … More CVH Ladies of Harley Strawberry Tea 2023
- Roll Up….Roll up for the Mystery Tour 2023I always thought Beatles were pure rotten by the way….and those haircuts…. What a day, what a turnout. The weather while pretty nippy first thing … More Roll Up….Roll up for the Mystery Tour 2023
- Ride To The Wall 2023A number of Clyde Valley members made the annual pilgrimage to the National Memorial Arboretum to attend the Ride to the Wall (RTTW) day. The … More Ride To The Wall 2023
- EHD Ride Out for MacMillan Coffee MorningOn Saturday we took a ride east to see our friends at Dunedin HOG who, in conjunction with Edinburgh Harley Davidson were running a Coffee … More EHD Ride Out for MacMillan Coffee Morning
- Campsies and the Falkirk WheelSaturday’s ride out was a nice wee run into the Campsies turning along the Carron Valley and arriving in glorious sunshine at the Falkirk Wheel … More Campsies and the Falkirk Wheel