Some members* of Clyde Valley HOG met up at Hollywood Bowl, at Springfield Quay on the 18th February 2023 to “compete” for the Chapter Ten Pin Bowling Champion award. Over two games across two lanes, Gordon Murray came out victorious with a grand total of 233 points, and Tommy Girvan was runner-up on 203. Just outside the “medals” was Alan Gourley who was just behind Tommy overall, on 198 points.
The winners and not so winners
Beth Willis-New trailed the pack to take the Wooden Spoon ( which still gets a prize!) on a creditable 85.
A lot of fun was had by all.
*Burnsy was unable to attend the Ten Pin Bowling as he was in Egypt.
For the stato’s among you see below.
|Clyde Valley HOG 9894|
|Name||1st Game||2nd Game||Total|
|1||Gordon M||118||115||233||First Prize|
|2||Tommy Girvan||94||109||203||2nd Prize|
|25||Beth Mills-New||43||42||85||Wooden Spoon|
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Campsies and the Falkirk WheelSaturday’s ride out was a nice wee run into the Campsies turning along the Carron Valley and arriving in glorious sunshine at the Falkirk Wheel … Read more
- Roseneath Ride Out ’23Last Saturday, some might argue the second day of Autumn (meteorologically speaking) felt like the first day of Summer ( yes I have forgotten about … Read more
- Clyde Valley HOG do Thunder 2023. Probably2023 was the 25th running of Thunder in the Glens and it would be rude for CVH not to be there. A sizable contingent of … Read more
- “Millport” ride out and Harley Experience Day Tyndrum 2023This Saturday’s official ride out was to be to Millport to drop in on the “unofficial” C&W Festival weekend but the unseasonably stormy and wet … Read more
- West Coast at ThunderWest Coast HD, our sponsoring dealership is running some very special events for customers and friends this year at Thunder in the Glens. First off, … Read more
- The Anointed… Loch Doon Ride Out July 2023The Met Office had been full of foreboding for Saturday’s outlook with some very heavy downpours predicted. Presumably, it was this that deterred many from … Read more