Due to our expanding appeal as the UK’s No1 Dealership, we are in need of several experienced and loyal members who would be available to represent the company by collecting or delivering bikes to and from our widening customer base. We now buy and sell bikes all over the British Isles and our working hours are now a full 7-day week – could you be part of the #1 Team?
We have a unique opportunity for an individual who would be in the fortunate position to be available 7 days a week. This person will be part of a larger team of drivers who will communicate through our Logistics Whatsapp Group, ensuring an equal spread of the work.
As part of our team, you will be provided a company uniform (shirt) and be our representative during all customer interactions during collection or delivery. As well as being confident in delivering an outstanding customer experience every time, it is imperative you will be skilled in handling the largest of our bike family, the Tourers and in particular the Ultra Limited. Training will be provided as far as loading, unloading and strapping bikes down but unfortunately for obvious reasons, confidence and skill in handling the largest of our bikes cannot be provided.
If you are interested, then please contact John Weir Head of Aftersales
You can also reach John on 0141 883 1450 – selecting option 1 for Harley-Davidson, then 4 for all enquiries.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark LochThis Saturday’s ride out was to Lanark Loch under the expert navigation of Road Captain Chris Kelly, assisted by sweeper and soapy bike washer Janice … More Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark Loch
- Burntisland Chapter Ride OutThe Chapter ride-out this month was to Burntisland in the Kingdom of Fife. Led by Stevie, and supported by Connor and Jigger, the riders rode … More Burntisland Chapter Ride Out
- Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….You know the old saying what goes in Campbeltown, stays in Campbeltown. So basically you had to be there….OK twist my arm…. best not to … More Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….
- International Ladies Ride Day and Camping tripAs if burning your feet for charity wasn’t enough activity for one weekend those Ladies of Harley were out again on Saturday this time on … More International Ladies Ride Day and Camping trip
- I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feetWell the Ladies of Harley team pulled it off with ( so far) raising more than double their original target with the total currently standing … More I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feet
- Protected: Wull HolleyThis content is password protected.