Due to our expanding appeal as the UK’s No1 Dealership, we are in need of several experienced and loyal members who would be available to represent the company by collecting or delivering bikes to and from our widening customer base. We now buy and sell bikes all over the British Isles and our working hours are now a full 7-day week – could you be part of the #1 Team?
We have a unique opportunity for an individual who would be in the fortunate position to be available 7 days a week. This person will be part of a larger team of drivers who will communicate through our Logistics Whatsapp Group, ensuring an equal spread of the work.
As part of our team, you will be provided a company uniform (shirt) and be our representative during all customer interactions during collection or delivery. As well as being confident in delivering an outstanding customer experience every time, it is imperative you will be skilled in handling the largest of our bike family, the Tourers and in particular the Ultra Limited. Training will be provided as far as loading, unloading and strapping bikes down but unfortunately for obvious reasons, confidence and skill in handling the largest of our bikes cannot be provided.
If you are interested, then please contact John Weir Head of Aftersales
You can also reach John on 0141 883 1450 – selecting option 1 for Harley-Davidson, then 4 for all enquiries.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Campsies and the Falkirk WheelSaturday’s ride out was a nice wee run into the Campsies turning along the Carron Valley and arriving in glorious sunshine at the Falkirk Wheel … Read more
- Roseneath Ride Out ’23Last Saturday, some might argue the second day of Autumn (meteorologically speaking) felt like the first day of Summer ( yes I have forgotten about … Read more
- Clyde Valley HOG do Thunder 2023. Probably2023 was the 25th running of Thunder in the Glens and it would be rude for CVH not to be there. A sizable contingent of … Read more
- “Millport” ride out and Harley Experience Day Tyndrum 2023This Saturday’s official ride out was to be to Millport to drop in on the “unofficial” C&W Festival weekend but the unseasonably stormy and wet … Read more
- West Coast at ThunderWest Coast HD, our sponsoring dealership is running some very special events for customers and friends this year at Thunder in the Glens. First off, … Read more
- The Anointed… Loch Doon Ride Out July 2023The Met Office had been full of foreboding for Saturday’s outlook with some very heavy downpours predicted. Presumably, it was this that deterred many from … Read more