A busy weekend for Clyde Valley HOG and first up was a ride out to Dunbar over on the East Coast to support the RNLI Gala day. A couple of bikes from Dunedin also attended and the weather stayed somewhat miraculously dry for the most part, with what appears to have been a small shower just as the bikes were departing for home. While the weather has been changeable this last month most of the ride outs have been able to dodge the weather and ended up with good conditions so sometimes its worth taking a chance and just coming along, more often than not we get away with it. Images here courtesy of Paul Stark and Pete Chisholm
Scottish Festival of Motoring 2023
Sunday we had another posse of bikes and members heading east once again, this time early on Sunday morning to show our bikes at Ingleston showground and the Scottish Festival of Motoring.
Again, it sounds that despite the outside pitch at the event, the weather stayed dry all day.
I know there were a lot more photos taken by members than these, if you have any you are happy to share please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Campsies and the Falkirk WheelSaturday’s ride out was a nice wee run into the Campsies turning along the Carron Valley and arriving in glorious sunshine at the Falkirk Wheel … Read more
- Roseneath Ride Out ’23Last Saturday, some might argue the second day of Autumn (meteorologically speaking) felt like the first day of Summer ( yes I have forgotten about … Read more
- Clyde Valley HOG do Thunder 2023. Probably2023 was the 25th running of Thunder in the Glens and it would be rude for CVH not to be there. A sizable contingent of … Read more
- “Millport” ride out and Harley Experience Day Tyndrum 2023This Saturday’s official ride out was to be to Millport to drop in on the “unofficial” C&W Festival weekend but the unseasonably stormy and wet … Read more
- West Coast at ThunderWest Coast HD, our sponsoring dealership is running some very special events for customers and friends this year at Thunder in the Glens. First off, … Read more
- The Anointed… Loch Doon Ride Out July 2023The Met Office had been full of foreboding for Saturday’s outlook with some very heavy downpours predicted. Presumably, it was this that deterred many from … Read more