2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
The Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where?
Over 20 bikes headed through the north of Glasgow and on to a short stop to meet more of our members at Airth Services near the Kincardine Bridge. After a briefing for the riders joining us at Airth it was onwards to mystery….The weather was a bit showery but spirits were far from damp as around 30 bikes rumbled into the wee county, Clackmannanshire before turning west into mystery.
The route was so mysterious a few managed to get lost but we all ended up safe and sound at our destination, the historic Bannockburn House where we were warmly welcomed by Clyde Valley member Jim Palmer and the volunteers of this fine old historic home saved by a local trust from dilapidation.
We were treated to tea, coffee and a buffet before being taken on a guided tour of this old house that has provided a roof over the head of Bonnie Prince Charlie and other members of the aristocracy over the centuries.
After the tour we had cakes and more tea and coffee before making our separate ways for one last time this year.
It has been a great riding season, big thanks to the road captains and road crew for all their work over the year and we look forward to doing it all again in 2023. Join us to take part in the fun.
You can see more of the images of the day in our Flickr Album
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Winterfest 2023Winterfest 2023 was held in Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow and yes!…there was a buffet! Around a hundred members and guests were in attendance on what … More Winterfest 2023
- CVH Ladies of Harley Strawberry Tea 2023A little later than last year and coinciding with the Halloween Hoe-down event at West Coast Harley Davidson, our wonderful Ladies of Harley served up … More CVH Ladies of Harley Strawberry Tea 2023
- Roll Up….Roll up for the Mystery Tour 2023I always thought Beatles were pure rotten by the way….and those haircuts…. What a day, what a turnout. The weather while pretty nippy first thing … More Roll Up….Roll up for the Mystery Tour 2023
- Ride To The Wall 2023A number of Clyde Valley members made the annual pilgrimage to the National Memorial Arboretum to attend the Ride to the Wall (RTTW) day. The … More Ride To The Wall 2023
- EHD Ride Out for MacMillan Coffee MorningOn Saturday we took a ride east to see our friends at Dunedin HOG who, in conjunction with Edinburgh Harley Davidson were running a Coffee … More EHD Ride Out for MacMillan Coffee Morning
- Campsies and the Falkirk WheelSaturday’s ride out was a nice wee run into the Campsies turning along the Carron Valley and arriving in glorious sunshine at the Falkirk Wheel … More Campsies and the Falkirk Wheel