2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
The Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where?
Over 20 bikes headed through the north of Glasgow and on to a short stop to meet more of our members at Airth Services near the Kincardine Bridge. After a briefing for the riders joining us at Airth it was onwards to mystery….The weather was a bit showery but spirits were far from damp as around 30 bikes rumbled into the wee county, Clackmannanshire before turning west into mystery.
The route was so mysterious a few managed to get lost but we all ended up safe and sound at our destination, the historic Bannockburn House where we were warmly welcomed by Clyde Valley member Jim Palmer and the volunteers of this fine old historic home saved by a local trust from dilapidation.
We were treated to tea, coffee and a buffet before being taken on a guided tour of this old house that has provided a roof over the head of Bonnie Prince Charlie and other members of the aristocracy over the centuries.
After the tour we had cakes and more tea and coffee before making our separate ways for one last time this year.
It has been a great riding season, big thanks to the road captains and road crew for all their work over the year and we look forward to doing it all again in 2023. Join us to take part in the fun.
You can see more of the images of the day in our Flickr Album
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark LochThis Saturday’s ride out was to Lanark Loch under the expert navigation of Road Captain Chris Kelly, assisted by sweeper and soapy bike washer Janice … More Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark Loch
- Burntisland Chapter Ride OutThe Chapter ride-out this month was to Burntisland in the Kingdom of Fife. Led by Stevie, and supported by Connor and Jigger, the riders rode … More Burntisland Chapter Ride Out
- Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….You know the old saying what goes in Campbeltown, stays in Campbeltown. So basically you had to be there….OK twist my arm…. best not to … More Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….
- International Ladies Ride Day and Camping tripAs if burning your feet for charity wasn’t enough activity for one weekend those Ladies of Harley were out again on Saturday this time on … More International Ladies Ride Day and Camping trip
- I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feetWell the Ladies of Harley team pulled it off with ( so far) raising more than double their original target with the total currently standing … More I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feet
- Protected: Wull HolleyThis content is password protected.