After a very wet Friday, a small group of hardy members took to the road led by Davie Fulton accompanied by Cath, and ably assisted by Tommy for a shop ride out on Saturday.
Heading for the bonnie borders town of Peebles, the forecast was for a clear sunny day with the possibility of the odd shower if you were unlucky. In the event it turned out to be a day of constant rain with the odd burst of sunshine…blink and you might miss it.
The intrepid riders negotiated flooded roads, wet leaves, cold and rain but made it to Peebles safely for a bite to eat and drink.
The topic of conversation was appropriately enough…..Heated Grips!
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark LochThis Saturday’s ride out was to Lanark Loch under the expert navigation of Road Captain Chris Kelly, assisted by sweeper and soapy bike washer Janice … More Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark Loch
- Burntisland Chapter Ride OutThe Chapter ride-out this month was to Burntisland in the Kingdom of Fife. Led by Stevie, and supported by Connor and Jigger, the riders rode … More Burntisland Chapter Ride Out
- Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….You know the old saying what goes in Campbeltown, stays in Campbeltown. So basically you had to be there….OK twist my arm…. best not to … More Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….
- International Ladies Ride Day and Camping tripAs if burning your feet for charity wasn’t enough activity for one weekend those Ladies of Harley were out again on Saturday this time on … More International Ladies Ride Day and Camping trip
- I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feetWell the Ladies of Harley team pulled it off with ( so far) raising more than double their original target with the total currently standing … More I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feet
- Protected: Wull HolleyThis content is password protected.