The 6th of August and the shop ride out this weekend was being led by trainee Road Captain Davie Fulton ( ably assisted by the lovely Catherine).
Davy took 21 Harleys down a fantastic winding route through the countryside around Ayrshire and South Lanarkshire to visit the Custom Bike show being hosted at the Wanlockhead Inn by a local MCC.
The bikes stopped off at Muirkirk for a stretch and a coffee for those that wanted to, before we upped stands and headed on the second leg of the trip along the A70, around by Crawfordjohn and across to Sanquar before heading up the Mennock Pass to Wanlockhead.
It wasn’t the sunniest day but nor was it cold and the roads were brilliant…one of the most enjoyable routes this year I would dare to say.
Great run Davie and look forward to doing this one again another time.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark LochThis Saturday’s ride out was to Lanark Loch under the expert navigation of Road Captain Chris Kelly, assisted by sweeper and soapy bike washer Janice … More Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark Loch
- Burntisland Chapter Ride OutThe Chapter ride-out this month was to Burntisland in the Kingdom of Fife. Led by Stevie, and supported by Connor and Jigger, the riders rode … More Burntisland Chapter Ride Out
- Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….You know the old saying what goes in Campbeltown, stays in Campbeltown. So basically you had to be there….OK twist my arm…. best not to … More Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….
- International Ladies Ride Day and Camping tripAs if burning your feet for charity wasn’t enough activity for one weekend those Ladies of Harley were out again on Saturday this time on … More International Ladies Ride Day and Camping trip
- I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feetWell the Ladies of Harley team pulled it off with ( so far) raising more than double their original target with the total currently standing … More I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feet
- Protected: Wull HolleyThis content is password protected.