A small group of experienced Clyde Valley Riders went out early season with Head Road Captain Jigger for a spot of Road Crew training in readiness for the forthcoming rides far and wide.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Ladies at ThunderWhile it’s maybe a bit early for some, 6am on Sunday morning ( New Years Day) see’s the broadcast of Our Story : Thunder In … More Ladies at Thunder
- West Coast Garage Party ’22It wouldn’t be the end of another year without a wee Garage party at our sponsoring dealership West Coast Harley Davidson. … More West Coast Garage Party ’22
- Winterfest 2022Winterfest got the festive season off to a rocking start last night with the Clyde Valley HOG Chapter annual end-of-season shindig held at the Glasgow Hard Rock Cafe. … More Winterfest 2022
- 2022 End of Season Mystery RideThe Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where? … More 2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
- Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022After a very wet Friday, a small group of hardy members took to the road led by Davie Fulton accompanied by Cath, and ably assisted by Tommy for a shop ride out on Saturday. … More Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022
- RTTW 2022A Clyde Valley contingent took part once again this year in the annual remembrance event to the National Memorial Arboretum in Staffordshire. Ride To The … More RTTW 2022