It is still early days but the Spring really isn’t making itself felt at all, so a short and sweet ride to Balmaha and a warm up with a coffee.
After a long feeling winter, even if not an especially cold one, it seems winter refuses to let Spring get a hold and it was fairly gloomy and cool for a run out to Balmaha, almost starting the season as we ended it last year at the back end of ’21. Not a lot to report on this one though it did provide an opportunity to get some pictures of the Chapter as we turned round and headed back to WCHD which is always nice.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark LochThis Saturday’s ride out was to Lanark Loch under the expert navigation of Road Captain Chris Kelly, assisted by sweeper and soapy bike washer Janice … More Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark Loch
- Burntisland Chapter Ride OutThe Chapter ride-out this month was to Burntisland in the Kingdom of Fife. Led by Stevie, and supported by Connor and Jigger, the riders rode … More Burntisland Chapter Ride Out
- Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….You know the old saying what goes in Campbeltown, stays in Campbeltown. So basically you had to be there….OK twist my arm…. best not to … More Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….
- International Ladies Ride Day and Camping tripAs if burning your feet for charity wasn’t enough activity for one weekend those Ladies of Harley were out again on Saturday this time on … More International Ladies Ride Day and Camping trip
- I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feetWell the Ladies of Harley team pulled it off with ( so far) raising more than double their original target with the total currently standing … More I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feet
- Protected: Wull HolleyThis content is password protected.