After the drowning that was The Gathering, some fair if not spectacular conditions for a ride out across the Campsies and on to the Kelpies.
We had a good turn out of bikes and members to join us on this run across the Campsies from West Coast Harley Davidson. After a short stop to take in the views over Glasgow where we were accosted by the Police…..(for a photo opportunity!) we then continued on towards Fintry, turning along the Carron Valley past Carron Valley Reservoir, where we had a short stop at the Forestry Commission Car Park. Then the final leg along to The Kelpies at the Helix in Falkirk.
The weather stayed fair and the sun even made an appearance at the kelpies so it was time for Ice Cream, chips ( not all together…that would be weird!) and a few photo’s before we all headed for home.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Winterfest 2023Winterfest 2023 was held in Hard Rock Cafe Glasgow and yes!…there was a buffet! Around a hundred members and guests were in attendance on what … More Winterfest 2023
- CVH Ladies of Harley Strawberry Tea 2023A little later than last year and coinciding with the Halloween Hoe-down event at West Coast Harley Davidson, our wonderful Ladies of Harley served up … More CVH Ladies of Harley Strawberry Tea 2023
- Roll Up….Roll up for the Mystery Tour 2023I always thought Beatles were pure rotten by the way….and those haircuts…. What a day, what a turnout. The weather while pretty nippy first thing … More Roll Up….Roll up for the Mystery Tour 2023
- Ride To The Wall 2023A number of Clyde Valley members made the annual pilgrimage to the National Memorial Arboretum to attend the Ride to the Wall (RTTW) day. The … More Ride To The Wall 2023
- EHD Ride Out for MacMillan Coffee MorningOn Saturday we took a ride east to see our friends at Dunedin HOG who, in conjunction with Edinburgh Harley Davidson were running a Coffee … More EHD Ride Out for MacMillan Coffee Morning
- Campsies and the Falkirk WheelSaturday’s ride out was a nice wee run into the Campsies turning along the Carron Valley and arriving in glorious sunshine at the Falkirk Wheel … More Campsies and the Falkirk Wheel