After the drowning that was The Gathering, some fair if not spectacular conditions for a ride out across the Campsies and on to the Kelpies.
We had a good turn out of bikes and members to join us on this run across the Campsies from West Coast Harley Davidson. After a short stop to take in the views over Glasgow where we were accosted by the Police…..(for a photo opportunity!) we then continued on towards Fintry, turning along the Carron Valley past Carron Valley Reservoir, where we had a short stop at the Forestry Commission Car Park. Then the final leg along to The Kelpies at the Helix in Falkirk.
The weather stayed fair and the sun even made an appearance at the kelpies so it was time for Ice Cream, chips ( not all together…that would be weird!) and a few photo’s before we all headed for home.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark LochThis Saturday’s ride out was to Lanark Loch under the expert navigation of Road Captain Chris Kelly, assisted by sweeper and soapy bike washer Janice … More Going WILD! in the CoUNTRY…. definitely not bowling: Lanark Loch
- Burntisland Chapter Ride OutThe Chapter ride-out this month was to Burntisland in the Kingdom of Fife. Led by Stevie, and supported by Connor and Jigger, the riders rode … More Burntisland Chapter Ride Out
- Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….You know the old saying what goes in Campbeltown, stays in Campbeltown. So basically you had to be there….OK twist my arm…. best not to … More Bishopbriggs and Campbeltown ’23….. the tears….
- International Ladies Ride Day and Camping tripAs if burning your feet for charity wasn’t enough activity for one weekend those Ladies of Harley were out again on Saturday this time on … More International Ladies Ride Day and Camping trip
- I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feetWell the Ladies of Harley team pulled it off with ( so far) raising more than double their original target with the total currently standing … More I Love the Smell of Nalpalm…and toasted feet
- Protected: Wull HolleyThis content is password protected.