The Chapter rode to Inverkip on the Clyde Coast for a short shop ride out on the 9th July.
A wee video of the ride by the Road Captain of the day Raymond Brodie.
Read more of what we have been up to in the items below
- Sun, Salt and SoupClyde Valley Members were kindly invited to drop in on our Brothers and Sisters of Dunedin having one of their famous, Saddle Up Saturdays and a “Mates Ride*” posse of 8 members turned up at the Showcase Leisure Park to make the ride through to EHD … More Sun, Salt and Soup
- Ladies at ThunderWhile it’s maybe a bit early for some, 6am on Sunday morning ( New Years Day) see’s the broadcast of Our Story : Thunder In … More Ladies at Thunder
- West Coast Garage Party ’22It wouldn’t be the end of another year without a wee Garage party at our sponsoring dealership West Coast Harley Davidson. … More West Coast Garage Party ’22
- Winterfest 2022Winterfest got the festive season off to a rocking start last night with the Clyde Valley HOG Chapter annual end-of-season shindig held at the Glasgow Hard Rock Cafe. … More Winterfest 2022
- 2022 End of Season Mystery RideThe Chapter met up for one final ride out of the 2022 season at WCHD to head for ….who knows where? … More 2022 End of Season Mystery Ride
- Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022After a very wet Friday, a small group of hardy members took to the road led by Davie Fulton accompanied by Cath, and ably assisted by Tommy for a shop ride out on Saturday. … More Peebles Shop Ride Out October 2022